Sabo Goodlift Shoes
These are specialized shoes for powerlifting, made of leather and a high traction one piece sole. The superior traction allows you to grip the floor to minimise power leakage. The high leather enhances the durability of the shoe and ensures strong seams. The additional tarsal strap also helps minimize any rolling of the foot, adding its stability!
This is a must have if you squat in flat shoes!
- New anatomical fit created especially for powerlifters.
- New non-marking outsole is made of high density material with a special design for MAXIMAL TRACTION.
- Soles are thin at 5mm.
- Tarsal straps allow for an individual fit and precise tuning of tightness for the foot, ensuring maximal support under intense pressure.
- High cut, enhances ankle support.
- Side support on the outsole allows you to spread the floor without your feet rolling over.
*CLICK HERE FOR THE ADDITIONAL SIZING GUIDE*
SABO weightlifting shoes are built on European whole sizes (size 37 - 47). To determine the correct size to choose, you need to measure the length of your feet. We recommend doing this at the end of the day when the feet are at their largest due to swelling. It is also best to wear the socks you plan to wear with the shoes.
The length of the shoe is measured from the heel to the end toe tip on the inside of the shoe (excluding lining and inner sole). More accurate measurements are taken while standing.
- You need a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.
- Draw a straight line on the paper. The line should be longer than your foot.
- Place the paper on a flat surface.
- Place your foot on the paper - with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. We recommend standing as this will spread your foot out for a more accurate measurement.
- Draw a mark at the tip of your toe and the back of your heel.
- Measure both feet and use the length of the largest foot.
- Take a ruler and measure the distance between the marks.
- Add 5 milimetres to measurement.
- Find your corresponding size in the table (located among the pictures) next to your total measurement in millimetres.
- If between sizes, we recommend that you round up to the larger size.
*Coupon codes not applicable for this item